Licensed Health Medicare Sales Agent (106618587)
$6,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXTERNAL APPLICANTS
**Guaranteed base pay + monthly sales incentive earning potential. Remote options available after completion of training!**
Learn more about Medicare & Retirement Inside Sales– Watch the video here: https://uhg.co/M&RSalesJobPreview
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
We are growing our team in Denver, CO and have multiple Medicare Sales Agent openings available now. In this inbound call role, you will receive a competitive base salary and bonuses based on your sales performance. You will consult customers on their insurance needs and match the correct coverages, products and benefits. Our training classes not only prepare you for your role, but we will pay for and provide support you. During training, all new hires will be required to successfully complete the UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
- Operating hours: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 9:00PM; your shift will be provided during training with rotational weekend work
- Full time position with flexibility desired based on the seasonality of our business
- Fast forward your success by participating in our onsite training program in a standard day shift for 6 – 10 weeks.
- Site location: 125 INVERNESS DR E, Englewood, CO 80112
- We are offering work from home options
- Mainly handling inbound calling, NO knocking on doors
- Answer incoming phone calls from prospective members and identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to a qualified lead and ultimately sale
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Using knowledge of the product portfolio to accurately assess the distinct needs of different prospects, explain the differences between various products, and assist the prospect member in selecting a product that best meets their unique needs
- May make outbound calls to members to follow up on questions or to current members to review current or new products and services
- Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment application over the phone with complete, accurate and required information, consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of performance, attendance and consumer experience
- Meet and maintain requirements for agent licensure, appointments, and annual product certification You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
So, what’s in it for you? Compensation & Benefits:
- As a licensed agent, your total compensation is determined by your ability to work hard, sell and deliver a great customer experience
- Compensation = Base pay + monthly sales incentive
- Average annual earnings $50K - $65K through a combination of base plus sales commissions
- Top performers can earn $80K +
- Sign-on bonus of up to $6,000 for external candidates
- 18 days accrued Paid Time Off during first year of employment plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- Fun and competitive work environment focused both on teamwork and individual success!
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
- High School Diploma/GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- Must provide all appropriate state insurance licenses for health
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Sales experience
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
**PLEASE NOTE** The sign-on bonus is only available to external candidates. Candidates who are currently working for UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or a related entity in a full time, part time or per diem basis ("Internal Candidates") are not eligible to receive a sign on bonus.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $16.00 to $19.23. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: billing, claims, medical claims, healthcare claims, office, UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare, training class, customer service representative, customer service, CSR, Data Entry, adjustments, phone support, sales, telesales, Medicare, hiring immediately, Colorado Springs, Englewood, Pueblo, Castle Rock, Colorado, CO, #RPO,SSM&R, uhomr, #Red, licensed life & health, sign on bonus