Collaboration Specialist - Sales ( 600347-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
We help clients take full advantage of the technology that transforms their business to deliver better outcomes and performance. You’ll play a vital role as a technology specialist supporting our direct sales team. Your role will involve consulting with customers on the uses and benefits of next generation collaboration solutions and transformation to cloud based IP communication services. You’ll develop strategic plans with our enterprise customers and work with account teams and professional services to consult on strategy and project execution. We deliver groundbreaking solutions to connect people the world over and you can help us make it happen.
- Partnering with the direct sales and account teams to understand client needs, find opportunities, and drive sales.
- Consulting on Unified Communications and next generation collaboration solutions, including cloud based IP communication services to solve customer needs.
- Architecting complex solutions and developing strategic plans to help customers realize the benefits of next generation collaboration solutions.
- Building business cases and helping customers choose our solutions.
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You are excited by consulting with clients to determine solutions that take their business to the next level. You build credibility quickly with your subject matter expertise, consultative selling approach, and understanding of the client and their business. You thrive in a role that allows you to build partnerships with customers, create innovative solutions, and then see those strategies come to life. You enjoy working independently but also working with other teams to drive sales and achieve the best outcomes for the customer.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold and advised on complex technical solutions for large business clients.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Expertise in Unified Communications and Collaboration products for complex customer solutions, including cloud based IP communication services (Cisco HCS, Broadworks, IP trunking, net/video/audio conferencing).
- Sold strategic enterprise solutions encompassing IP Telephony (SIP), VolP/PBX, IP Consulting, Video Conferencing, Professional Services, or Outsourcing in a commissioned based environment.
- Met challenging revenue targets.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Connecticut work location, the compensation range for this position is between $92,400 and $171,600 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).