Supv-Sales Ops & Eblmt ( 601840-1B )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant. You will provide Supervisory support for 3G>4G Migration contract and process support to the U.S. Vendor & Sales teams working on the project.
- Design, help Build, and Enable efficient processes that we can scale to hit our Migration targets for Reveal 3G>4G and NWF>Reveal non-GOV migrations.
- Manage a team of employees who will handle the daily processing of the orders associated to the 3G > 4G migration project as well as any expansion/upsell orders associated with these efforts.
- Support the career and skill development of those on your team.
- Support the Sales Directors, Associate Directors their Managing Partners, and reps assigned to the migration efforts to ensure maximum contracting velocity.
- Handle escalations regarding migration orders and accounts.
- Proactively support the coordinator members of the Sales Velocity team that are assigned to your team order to help them with their roles and keeping the business moving fluidly.
- Build & maintain Salesforce.com reports & providing analysis when necessary.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly audits to ensure compliance to company standards.
- Engage in highly complex problem-solving exercises while working and communicating effectively to solve those problems.
- Act as a Sales Operations liaison across functional groups such as Legal, Customer Success, Sales, and Finance, etc...
Where you'll be working...
This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- One or more years of experience in a high-volume sales support environment.
- One or more years of experience evaluating customer contracts to ensure legal, product, and compliance standards.
- Two or more years of experience leading teams.
- Willingness to travel up tp 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Listening and communication skills as well as a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven track record of successfully working cross-departmentally to drive organizational efficiencies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).