Sales Associate, Clinic Partnerships (110951085)
Genoa Telepsychiatry (now part of Optum Behavioral Care) increases access to behavioral healthcare in underserved communities across the U.S. by building telepsychiatry programs that connect patients with psychiatrists & APRNs remotely. Genoa Telepsychiatry is a leading outpatient telepsychiatry community with programs in over 35 states providing nearly 250,000+ appointments annually. Our team offers ample career development opportunities in a mission-driven culture valuing empathy, collaboration, grit, and continuous learning.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
The Sales Associate, Clinic Partnerships is responsible for driving the growth, revenue, and brand awareness of our telepsychiatry business by converting prospects into new customers and nurturing existing accounts. This position will be part of a team that will work together to hunt for qualified opportunities to bring into the contracting and closing phases of the sales process. While this role is part of a team, the CPM will own their territory and will be responsible for prospecting leads and building their own pipeline. To be successful, Sales Associate will develop long-term relationships with industry executives, legislators and regulators, and will serve as the regulatory & market lead for their territory. Finally, they will work closely with the cross-functional operational teams to design a customer experience that leads to success for the telepsychiatry programs, while gathering key information to set the right expectations during the sales process.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas per month, quarter and year
- Develop relationships with clinic executives by providing information and guidance on regulations, marketplace trends, grant opportunities, etc.
- Close qualified opportunities by partnering with clinic executives to discover and define telepsychiatry needs; utilizing proven sales tactics to do what is best for the customer and their patients
- Partner with the existing team, marketing and sales operations to design a sales process, setting proper expectations and conversion guidelines at each stage; adhering to defined workflow and comfortable reforming the process as necessary
- Utilize CRM (MS Dynamics) to consistently document sales activity, deal progression and prospect & customer communication
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Genoa Telepsychiatry’s product and service offering, and how it meets the needs of healthcare industry customers
- Lead the research and documentation of regulations, industry trends and competition in territory, in order to inform upstream and downstream activities such as: marketing & conference strategies, implementation process, etc.
- Participate in the planning and execution of demand generation activities (conferences, webinars, etc.)
What are the reasons to consider working for UnitedHealth Group? Put it all together - competitive base pay, a full and comprehensive benefit program, performance rewards, and a management team who demonstrates their commitment to your success. Some of our offerings include:
- Paid Time Off which you start to accrue with your first pay period plus 8 Paid Holidays
- Medical Plan options along with participation in a Health Spending Account or a Health Saving account
- Dental, Vision, Life& AD&D Insurance along with Short-term disability and Long-Term Disability coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Voluntary Benefits (pet insurance, legal insurance, LTC Insurance, etc.)
- More information can be downloaded at: http://uhg.hr/uhgbenefits
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma /GED
- 2+ years of sales experience prospecting and closing deals.
- 1+ years experience with CRM tools (ex: Salesforce, Dynamics)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Proven record of consistent, successful sales quota achievement with increasing responsibilities
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including exceptional storytelling and interpersonal skills
- Strength in working cross-functionally and keeping the broader business goals in mind in order to remain adaptable on sales strategies
- 1+ years of experience in mental health or community health services
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $45,000 to $100,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $50,000 to $110,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sales operations, CRM, dashboards, reporting, analytics, Excel, Microsoft Dynamics, Sales, process improvements, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, #Green, #RPO