Clinical Sales Liaison - Dallas, TX
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Clinical Sales Liaison, RN is responsible for patient education and sales in a hospital setting. This Clinical Sales Liaison, RN will work directly with case managers and discharge planners to process home infusion referrals within the hospital systems. This position requires sales training as directed by Regional Sales Director.
- Provide clinical education and manage marketing services to hospital and physician referral sources to ensure awareness of Optum Specialty Pharmacy Infusion Services programs and services
- Assess and coordinate, in partnership with Case Managers and Discharge Planners, home infusion services to assist with determining the plan of care administered by Optum Specialty Pharmacy Infusion Services under the direction of the patient’s physician
- Provide patient and caregiver training on therapy, monitoring, and side effects; demonstrate procedure for administering therapy in the home, with a return demonstration from the patient/caregiver
- Maintain and grow facility customer relationships and provide responsive customer service with assigned accounts; evaluate current and future clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts
- Conduct in-services and continuing education programs for referral sources and/or their support staff, partner with Regional Sales Director on presentations to current and potential accounts
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue and referral goals
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of practice
- 2+ years of IV related clinical experience
- 2+ years of experience working with laptops and/or tablets - including the ability to type and talk at the same time and toggle between multiple applications
- Demonstrated effective communication and teaching skills with patients, family members, and other staff members
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and/or patient sites within a designated area
- Ability to travel within local assigned territory
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- 2+ years of home healthcare experience
- 2+ years of Hospital/DME/Home Care or Case Management related experience
- 1+ years of hospital liaison experience
- 1+ years of sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of the Infusion Nursing standards (INS) and nursing process
- Ability to work autonomously, managing own workload and seeking out opportunities to expand service opportunities
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.