Supervisor - Remarketing Sales
The Supervisor will work in a fast paced, competitive sales environment and assist in meeting sales and customer service goals. Will be responsible for providing timely coaching and feedback to sales reps, assisting with Salesforce.com management, qualifying and validating sales leads, identifying marketing strategies and reviewing various reports as needed. Assist the sales reps by finding solutions to complicated customer issues and helping the sales teams to be creative to win deals. The Supervisor will work directly with the field offices, corporate departments and customers to enable sales growth and positive customer experiences. This position will also identify ways to allow sales reps and support staff to work more effectively and efficiently in their jobs.
• Provide sales and customer service support for the sales reps while ensuring procedures and policies are being followed
• Motivate and lead VSRs to achieve sales goals
• Assist the VSR’s by troubleshooting difficult deals
• Handle escalated customer service issues by working with management and field locations
• Salesforce.com and phone management and compliance
• Provides constant training and coaching of the team in a positive, constructive manner
• Ensures that the call center phone queue service level is kept at an acceptable level
• Makes suggestions for corrective action plans to management for associates not performing at acceptable levels
• Approves Unavailable Time for the VSR’s; enforcing Available Time for the VSR’s.
• Other projects as assigned by the manager
• Should have excellent customer service skills, professionalism and some sales experience.
• Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
• Coaching and training experience is preferred.
• Must be extremely proficient in solving difficult sales rep or customer service concerns.
• Must be creative in finding solutions and helping customers.
• Good written and oral communication skills are critical.
• Proficient at windows based programs to be effective using Salesforce.com, Excel, Word, Outlook, FleetNet, and other systems and programs.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Access a plus.
• Call Center experience helpful.
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Job Category: Sales/Customer Service
Job Family: Sales
Address: ATTN: CENT. RES-SITE 2-2561 Bernville Rd
Primary Location: US-PA-Reading
Employer: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.
Req ID: 2300159