Sales - Client Partner
- Developing deep relationships with your customers while getting to know their businesses, markets, and the challenges they face.
- Crafting creative solutions to help customers realize their goals.
- Creating winning outcomes for both us and our customers.
- Demonstrating value so that customers choose the Verizon solution.
- Growing our business while making customers satisfied.
What we're looking for...
You enjoy digging deep to really understand the customer's vision along with their unique situation and challenges. You like putting things together in new and creative ways to best solve the customer's most pressing needs.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Account development experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Capability and drive to meet or exceed challenging sales targets.
- Experience developing large multinational and Fortune 500 account relationships.
- Strong communication skills to effectively position new ideas.
- Persuaded and negotiated to create desired outcomes.
- Balanced multiple competing priorities in a multifaceted environment.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.