Managing Partner - Enterprise Sales
- Leading, developing, and motivating a sales team.
- Forecasting sales and developing quotas, monitoring progress against goals, anticipating resource requirements, and planning work for your team.
- Mentorship team members on articulating the business value of our solutions and encouraging deep business relationships with executives in client organizations.
- Ensuring the team's ongoing skill building through training and targeted assignments.
- Assisting in the consultative selling sales process, ensuring customer needs are understood and met, advising on the best solutions, and helping to negotiate and close the deal.
What we're looking for...
You are an effective and inspiring leader, able to engage and motivate a team to deliver outstanding performance. You enjoy working in a multifaceted environment and you have the ability to balance competing demands and priorities. You have the eye for business` and executive presence to establish credibility with the c-suite, and you're energized by the prospect of developing the next generation of sales leaders--while landing the next big account. When you negotiate, you effectively balance the customer need with your needs to result in a win for everyone.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold technical enterprise solutions.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Sold to c-suite.
- Met or exceeded meaningful sales targets. Ideally, with new customers.
- Led and encouraged a team to high performance.
- Familiarity with enterprise-wide solutions that incorporate several of the following: IP-networking, Cloud, security, mobility, professional or outsourced services or advanced communications solutions-and the business challenges they solve.
- Established compelling business cases, value propositions, and proposals.
- Forecasted sales and managed pipelines. Ideally, with Salesforce.com.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.