Senior Enterprise Partner-Sales
- Sell to large and complex customers.
- Provide custom integration, professional services, AP, etc.
- Drive revenue from new accounts.
- Lead entire sales process from organic generation through deal negotiation and closing.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement.
- Implement creative sales strategies, performing extensive customer needs analyses, surveys, proposals, presentations and product demonstrations.
- Be accountable for sales process including account plans, Salesforce.com discipline, consistent and professional communication.
You'll need to have:
Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Six or more years B2B field sales experience within the technology industry.
Valid driver's license.
Willingness to travel.
Preferably based out of the Great Lakes Region (OH, IN, IL, MI or IA, WI)
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
Experience of exceeding quota.
Seven or more years of enterprise SaaS experience.
Experience selling to Fortune 500 or 1000 companies.
Ability to identify opportunities and sell solutions driven by customer ROI.
Strong communication, partnership and negotiating skills.
Knowledge of MS Office products, G Suite and Salesforce.com
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.