Senior Sales Solution Architect - SEO/SEM
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age--we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made. We rethink how relationships are created and built. We reshape the landscape of work and rewire the high-reaching fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption, and that's what we do.
Our Deloitte Digital studio teams are part of a full-service interactive marketing and advertising agency. We are seeking an SEO/SEM Sales Solution Architect to join our collection of artists, analysts, strategists, engineers, writers, makers, business-builders, designers, doers, and dreamers, who are all united by a belief in the power of creativity to Elevate the Human Experience. We work alongside broader Deloitte to solve our clients' toughest challenges and redefine how business gets done. We are a dynamic, fast-paced consulting culture, building custom solutions for our clients and never the same day twice.
What you'll do
You will be a senior leader within the practice, partnering with the Search Practice Lead to drive sales for the Search practice. You'll work closely with senior managers and partners across the firm, especially those that focus on platform implementation, customer acquisition, marketing maturity and digital transformation. You'll be the person in the room during the pitch, leading the pursuit team including materials management, presentation, pricing and scope of work. And you may help ramp up delivery for select engagements once sold, seeing the sales cycle through from pursuit to onboarding.
You'll join the fastest growing advertising offering at Deloitte, helping us maintain our sales velocity and structuring unique scopes that solve our clients' most complex problems.
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 10 years of full-time agency or consulting experience in SEO/SEM required
- 5+ years pitching new prospects, including in-person presentation
- Ability to offer and defend solutions in both SEO and SEM based on experience and best practices
- Collaborative working style to build relationships
- Strong project management skills; ability to triage and prioritize competing needs
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable interacting regularly with technical subject matter experts and business owners of varying organizational levels
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now, or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 50% (note the position is currently fully remote due to COVID)
- Forecasting and performance modeling experience
- Bachelor's Degree