Talent Acquisition Partner - Sales (338085)
Combined Insurance, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our fast-paced, high energy, growing company. We are proud of our tradition of success in the insurance industry of over 90 years. Come join our team of hard-working, talented professionals!
The Combined Talent Acquisition team is seeking an experienced sales recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team, as a full cycle Talent Acquisition Partner. In this role, you will use strategic researching and sourcing techniques to manage Combined’s candidate pipeline for high-volume, sales roles. You will partner with zone managers and market directors to understand their requirements and develop a sourcing strategy to identify the best talent, as well as manage the applicant flow, promote employee referrals, and most importantly, use your research skills to uncover hidden talent. Once you identify the best candidates, you'll act as an ambassador to position our employer brand to close candidates on opportunities. We'll need you to have a track record of sourcing sales professionals in a fast-paced environment and be able to support executive searches when needed.
- Create and execute the search strategy, including targets (executives, functional disciplines, industry sectors, geography and companies), aggregators, databases, social media, networking resources, job fairs, military events, market development tools, research requirements and timeframes for assigned markets as directed
- Manage a high-volume candidate pipeline using our applicant tracking system (ATS) from sourcing to first day for all candidates within an assigned market (field and sourced)
- Execute all tasks associated with offers and onboarding (offer letter, welcome call, background, Transitions, onboarding and travel)
- Reviews for AFE completion, disclosures, correct market alignment. Store submission emails/docs in central location.
- Update candidate status (locked/possible/legal hold/etc.) and adjust outstanding “down-the-pipe” tasks with other departments.
- Develop strong knowledge base of industry drivers, trends, key players, direct competitors to our portfolio and track key executive departures etc.
- Drive talent pipeline by researching, identifying, attracting and generating pools of top quality candidates by evaluating profiles and conducting cold-calls / phone screens
- Cultivate candidate relationships to understand career aspirations and expectations
- Manage overall data integrity within the ATS and CRM tools, ensuring timely entry within the databases to guarantee accurate reporting
- Daily management of requisitions to review applications, vet and disposition candidates for existing and future searches
- Assist and communicate with candidates as needed with the online application process, training modules, onboarding
- Oversight of active candidate reports
- Participate in weekly virtual meetings to review results and best practices
- Partner with the Market to champion employee referral programs and other hiring initiatives
- Ability to coach and train hiring managers they partner with on recruiting tools and techniques virtually and in person