Trauma Sales Associate - Los Angeles, CA (R451134)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Position Title: Trauma Sales Associate
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Committed, loyal and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. Honest people who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- You will get exposure to the proven winning Stryker Trauma culture that delivers Industry leading results in all market segments
- You will receive best-in-class formal Trauma training on product portfolio and selling skills which includes on-the-job training in the operating room. You’ll become an expert on surgical procedures by observing well-over 300 cases in your first year
- You will develop well-rounded field exposure to prepare you in all aspects of the selling/ servicing process when a territory opportunity arises
- You will develop a high level of competency in Orthopaedic surgical needs and procedures becoming a valuable member of the surgical team and positively impacting surgical outcomes
- You will build a strong brand in account management and client service – key drivers in our business!
- You will work in a highly competitive and challenging work environment that will put your best talents to work every single day
What you need
- To be successful in this role bring your strong multitasking ability, ability to read and sell to any audience, drive to achieve and succeed, aptitude to learn medical and technical information quickly, ability to build strong, lasting relationships, a strong work-ethic and a competitive nature
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred
- Come ready to make a difference…fast!
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.