Senior Sales Recruiter (R453325)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
- Stays abreast with the division’s products and services.
- Mentor recruiters and initiate recruitment process analysis, decision making and improvements.
- Cold calls inside industry contacts, target companies and other leads to efficiently convert contacts into candidates.
- Utilize technologies to track all leads, contacts, candidates, etc. and leverages systems to continuously build talent pool.
- Support the divisional Diversity & Inclusion Plan
- Proactively sources and builds pipelines.
- Actively participates in professional and social networking to generate leads.
- Attends job fairs, University events and speaking engagements, as required.
- Complete compensation analysis as part of offer letter generation.
- Assists in training new recruiters and execute on defined recruitment process analysis, decision making and improvements.
- Source, qualify and interview candidates for open or strategic positions within the division in partnership with HR business partners and hiring managers.
- Ensure recruitment efforts are conducted in a manner that is unbiased and compliant with all applicant tracking, interviewing and hiring best practices, policies and laws.
- Coordinate interview schedules for candidates and offer letters for potential new hires.
- Create and train hiring managers on recruiting process, interviewing and sourcing.
- Evaluates and interprets talent based selection tools of candidates.
- Prepares talent acquisition metrics and statistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years relevant experience required
- Previous Sales recruiting experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection tools preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of employee benefits and employment law
- Exercise discretion and independence when applying professional expertise.
- Must be able to manage time, projects, stress and conflict.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication.
- Must be able to bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to negotiate effectively.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and confidential records.
- Must be able to communicate / present to large groups of people.
$73,700 - $118,200 + 10% target bonus + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Wellbeing Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program)
*This is a remote position and pay may slightly vary based on Cost of Labor considerations. The preferred candidate would reside in Mountain or Pacific Time Zones.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.