Sales Operations Specialist (R450678)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
** CANDIDATES IN THE PORTAGE MICHIGAN AND REDMOND/SEATTLE, WASHINGTON AREAS MAY APPLY **
Responsible for successful execution of inventory management processes and maintaining compliance standards in partnership with sales representatives and internal partners.
- Manage to compliance standards and support Emergency Care sales force with maintaining accountability of inventory placed with customers.
- Coordinate with appropriate regulatory staff and agencies to maintain compliance with the HCPI.
- Manage product loaner process and ensure proper documentation and compliance.
- Responsible for analysis of inventory data, and reporting key metrics within inventory management processes.
- Ensure inventory is correctly classified within ERP and 3PL WES systems.
- Provide input and recommendations of appropriate inventory levels to greater Sales Operations team based on data and analysis.
- Coordinate fulfillment requests for trial units and sample products and enter and manage orders for production of new units for trial inventory.
- Advise and assist Regional Distribution Center staff in trial request fulfillment and inventory management. Provide training and assistance to sales representatives related to requesting, receiving, and returning trial product.
- Partner closely with internal team and 3PL to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0+ years of work experience required
- Must be PC literate, JDE, Power BI, Excel experience preferred.
- Experience in logistics preferred.
- May involve prolonged sitting.
- Coordination of eye, hand, and/or foot movement with an ability to grasp by hand and meet cognitive demands to include visual and auditory discrimination/memory, reading ability, and memory retention ability.
- Requires use of safety glasses in designated areas.
- Closed-toe/heel shoes must be worn on the production floor; safety shoes are recommended.
- Coordination of eye, hand and foot movement with an ability to grasp by hand and meet cognitive demands to include visual and auditory discrimination / memory, reading ability and memory retention ability.
- Exercise discretion and independence when applying professional expertise
- Must be able to manage time, projects, stress and conflict
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication
- Must be able to bring tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and keep detailed and confidential records
- Must be able to communicate / present to large groups of people
- Must possess unwavering ethics & integrity in a competitive and demanding work environment
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.