Managing Partner Enterprise Sales ( 570262-1D )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
As part of Verizon Enterprise Solutions, you’ll be leading a team of five to nine sales professionals to bring in new large enterprise accounts. Your team will craft service solutions bringing together just the right elements for your client from professional services, outsourcing, end-to-end communications, mobility and network services, to hosting, cloud services, and security solutions to tackle the most complex, multi-faceted challenges for new customers. You’ll coach and mentor your direct reports to successfully target and acquire new large enterprise customers. When your team solves the toughest problems for our biggest clients, you’ll be helping drive our business and theirs.
- Leading, developing, and motivating a sales team.
- Forecasting sales and developing quotas, monitoring progress against goals, anticipating resource requirements, and planning work for your team.
- Mentorship team members on articulating the business value of our solutions and encouraging deep business relationships with executives in client organizations.
- Ensuring the team’s ongoing skill building through training and targeted assignments.
- Assisting in the consultative selling sales process, ensuring customer needs are understood and met, advising on the best solutions, and helping to negotiate and close the deal.
*Note: This position will be based in any one of the following Verizon locations:
- Tampa, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Ashburn, Virginia
What we’re looking for...
You are an effective and inspiring leader, able to engage and motivate a team to deliver outstanding performance. You enjoy working in a multifaceted environment and you have the ability to balance competing demands and priorities. You have an aptitude for business and the executive presence to establish credibility with the c-suite. You areenergized by the prospect of developing the next generation of sales leaders-—while landing the next big account. When you negotiate, you effectively balance the customer's needs with your needs to result in a win for everyone.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Strong technical enterprise solutions.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience selling to c-suite.
- Ability to meet or exceed meaningful sales targets. Ideally, with new customers.
- Ability to lead and encourage a team to high performance.
- Experience with enterprise-wide solutions that incorporate several of the following: IP-networking, Cloud, security, mobility, professional or outsourced services or advanced communications solutions—and the business challenges they solve.
- Ability to establish compelling business cases, value propositions, and proposals.
- Ability to forecast sales and manage pipelines. Ideally, with Salesforce.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.