Joint Replacement Sales Associate - Houston, TX (R453502)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Position Title: Joint Replacement Sales Associate - Houston, Texas
Who we want
· Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
· Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
· Organized self-starters. Persistent salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
· Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
· Increasing Joint Replacement sales through assisting the sales teams and building own accounts by means of working with existing customers as well as identify new customers in order to grow their territory
· Communicating with current and new Joint Replacement customer accounts regarding a variety of topics including product updates, changes to product portfolio and educational programs
· Learn or hone selling skills and processes by coaching/mentoring support from Joint Replacement Sales Representatives and Managers
What you need
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 1+ years of sales experience preferred
· Knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MSOffice suite, databases, etc.)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
· Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
What We Offer
· A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
· Coworkers committed to achieving more and winning the right way
· Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
· Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.