Robotics Strategic Solutions Sales ( 572521-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
In strategic solution sales for robotics, you will be responsible for winning, keeping and growing customers in an emerging market. This is a direct sales role where you will work with a cross-section of strategic accounts - primarily enterprises -- helping them build, manage and scale their robotics initiatives, primarily focused on indoor and outdoor uses for autonomous mobile robots.
This role is responsible for driving the adoption of Verizon’s robotics software and solutions. This position represents a key element of the organization which will deploy, evolve, and support the cutting-edge technology vision over the coming years.
- Identifying customer-solution fit, aligning customers needs to solution outcomes.
- Working cross-team to develop highly complex solutions that deliver customer value.
- Helping customers navigate an emerging technology and the business value it will deliver for their use cases.
- Communicating complex ideas and solutions to all levels of an organization.
- Driving revenue by managing the sales of complex enterprise SaaS software and multi-product robotics solutions to strategic accounts.
- Negotiating agreements with business stakeholders, procurement, senior management, and C-level executives.
- Consistently meeting quarterly and annual targets.
- Owning the sales cycle from hello through negotiation and close.
- Prospecting and qualifying a combination of outbound and inbound prospects.
- Performing customer-focused product demos using web tools and in-person to prospects and customers.
- Developing multi-dimensional proposals and quotes as well as responding to RFx.
- Maintaining a consistent pipeline, forecasting and sales cycle management.
- Teaming with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Providing input to Marketing, Product and leadership on market and customer trends.
Where You'll Be Working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience selling complex solutions to enterprise customers.
- Four or more years of sales experience in SaaS and multi-product environments.
- Experience in a relevant emerging technology market.
- Willingness to travel within the USA and internationally as necessary.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Documented three years of experience in the robotics space.
- Track record of exceeding sales plans.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Ability to foster relationships both internally and externally at all levels of an organization.
- Creative and customer-oriented problem solving skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience working across the supply chain -- from OEM’s to end users.
- Specific industry expertise -- manufacturing, transportation, construction, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, robotics, or comparable fields.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.