Collaboration Specialist - Sales ( 575660-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
We help clients take full advantage of the technology that transforms their business to deliver better outcomes and performance. You’ll play a vital role as a technology specialist supporting our direct sales team. Your role will involve consulting with customers on the uses and benefits of next generation collaboration solutions and transformation to cloud based IP communication services. You’ll develop strategic plans with our enterprise customers and work with account teams and professional services to consult on strategy and project execution. We deliver groundbreaking solutions to connect people the world over and you can help us make it happen.
- Partnering with the direct sales and account teams to understand client needs, find opportunities, and drive sales.
- Consulting on Unified Communications and next generation collaboration solutions, including cloud based IP communication services to solve customer needs.
- Architecting complex solutions and developing strategic plans to help customers realize the benefits of next generation collaboration solutions.
- Building business cases and helping customers choose our solutions.
What we’re looking for...
You are excited by consulting with clients to determine solutions that take their business to the next level. You build credibility quickly with your subject matter expertise, consultative selling approach, and understanding of the client and their business. You thrive in a role that allows you to build partnerships with customers, create innovative solutions, and then see those strategies come to life. You enjoy working independently but also working with other teams to drive sales and achieve the best outcomes for the customer.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold and advised on complex technical solutions for large business clients.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Expertise in Unified Communications and Collaboration products for complex customer solutions, including cloud based IP communication services (Cisco HCS, Broadworks, IP trunking, net/video/audio conferencing).
- Sold strategic enterprise solutions encompassing IP Telephony (SIP), VolP/PBX, IP Consulting, Video Conferencing, Professional Services, or Outsourcing in a commissioned based environment.
- Met challenging revenue targets.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.