Upper Extremities Sales Associate - Houston, TX (R457548)
Associate Sales Representative
This is an entry level sales position that will require you to learn our products, market and industry. Through determination, networking and market data, this position will seek out surgeons to educate, promote, market and sell these products in assigned geographic location.
Essential job functions:
- Conducts regular sales calls in person to develop customer relationships and follow up on leads in order to promote, market and sell products. Prospects for new accounts and seeks opportunities to increase sales with existing customers. Listens to customer needs and suggests appropriate products/solutions.
- Ensures that customers are serviced in accordance with company standards and policies. Ensures customer satisfaction and obtains regular feedback and continually works to improve processes and services. Resolves customer requests and complaints efficiently
- Meets established quotas and sales goals.
- Completes required sales reports, expense, and regulatory records accurately and promptly.
- Mastery of arthroplasty procedures and differentiation of product offering.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- 0-2 years of previous sales experience
- Ability to work in an operating room environment
- Willingness to travel within your defined region
- Willingness to relocate if/when the opportunity arises
- Ability to master anatomy, pathology, procedures, products and application as evidenced by 90% pass rate on all competency testing
- Must possess a competitive spirit and place a high value on ethical standards with regard to surgical procedures and patient outcomes
- Must be a self-starter with strong time management and planning skills, have the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be customer focused
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Computer proficiency
- A valid driver's license
- Documented successful sales performance indicating consistent outperformance of peer group and assigned goals
- Medical device or Business-to-Business sales experience