Sales Director (341015)
Who We Are
StreamLabs, a subsidiary of Chubb INA Holdings, offers leading IoT app-enabled water monitoring, leak detection and water shut-off products and software services. StreamLabs is made up of a diverse team of entrepreneurially spirited individuals from consumer products, industrial, engineering, insurance, and insure-tech backgrounds. As part of Chubbs Internet of Things (IoT) Center of Excellence, SteamLabs has offices and a Product Innovation Lab in Atlanta, and works directly with team members in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey.
Chubb’s Internet of Things (IoT) Center of Excellence leverages connected device technologies to reduce loss due to water damage and other causes in the enterprise, consumer, and connected home space. StreamLabs’ Control and Monitor product use patented and proprietary ultrasonic technology to monitor waterflow and alert property owners to potential water damage. This directly benefits property owners, and advances Chubb’s strategy to offer best-in-class “predict and prevent” risk engineering services.
Who You Are
As a connected device manufacturer in the emerging field of insure-tech IoT, we are looking for individuals with a can-do attitude to be part of a collaborative team focused on curating new products and solutions, and on providing exceptional experience for our customers.
- You are a driving force behind the success of every project; open-minded, data-driven, analytical, and pay high attention to details.
- You are not uncomfortable in ambiguous or rapidly evolving situations.
- You are not bogged down by how things have been done before.
- You relate well with people, possessing diplomatic and constructive skills, but are also not afraid to challenge. You respect others. You can follow and lead.
- You are highly competent, creative, and self-motivated and you have an eagerness to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
- Develop sales strategies and playbooks to support business objectives
- Work with marketing and management teams to develop digital strategies and campaigns by channel
- Drive sales growth through all channels; B2B – wholesale plumbers, re/insurance carriers and agencies and affiliates; B2C – eCommerce and online retail
- Coordinate sales campaigns with Chubb IoT team and other Chubb business units
- Actively engage in the marketplace to drive awareness of our IoT solutions with targeted clients-tradeshows, thought leadership and client workshops
- Identify new opportunities through effective pipeline development, territory analysis and management
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals
- Accountable to achieve top line sales goal of $5M during the first year of hire
What We Are Looking For
- 10+ years of experience with at least 5+ years of sales and business development in the consumer and commercial space
- Experience working with remote highly distributed teams
- Experience developing and presenting proposals, value propositions and business cases
- Experience selling & delivering digital, Internet of Things, &/or Connected solutions to multi-channel partners
- Ability to understand market and customer needs and work with product teams to help position our offerings
- Understanding of software technical lingo, MS Office skills
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company. With operations in 54 countries and territories, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. As an underwriting company, we assess, assume and manage risk with insight and discipline. We service and pay our claims fairly and promptly. The company is also defined by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. Parent company Chubb Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London, Paris and other locations, and employs approximately 31,000 people worldwide. Additional information can be found at: www.chubb.com.