Senior Enterprise Partner-SaaS Sales ( 578878-1G )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant. The Sales Executive for Enterprise accounts will be responsible to successfully expand/upsell software adoption with customers that utilize some existing Verizon Connect services both by adding services and solutions to existing user groups and by expanding solutions adopted to additional business units within a customer business hierarchy.
- Sell to large and complex customers.
- Provide custom integration, professional services, AP, etc.
- Drive revenue from new accounts.
- Lead entire sales process from organic generation through deal negotiation and closing.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement.
- Implement creative sales strategies, performing extensive customer needs analyses, surveys, proposals, presentations and product demonstrations.
- Be accountable for sales process including account plans, Salesforce.com discipline, consistent and professional communication.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years B2B field sales experience within the technology industry.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience of exceeding quota.
- Seven or more years of enterprise SaaS experience.
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 or 1000 companies.
- Ability to identify opportunities and sell solutions driven by customer ROI.
- Strong communication, partnership and negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office products, G Suite and Salesforce.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).