Director, Enterprise Sales - Signature ( 576221-1D )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Enterprise Sales Director has three specific areas of responsibility in overseeing GADs and their accounts, and that includes account relationship management, account strategy development and execution, and orchestration of sales and support teams.
What we’re looking for...
- 8+ years of directly relevant experience, working at all levels in the client up to board level
- 5+ years of people leadership and management experience, including experience evaluating team performance and making improvements; proven people leadership skills with ability to directly manage large teams as well as dispersed matrixed teams
- Experience in selling and managing sellers of complex products and solutions, with a strong preference for experience in a wireline and wireless environment
- Experience in leading sales teams to sell solutions and services to Fortune 500
- Success leading major transformation efforts with significant organizational and technology change
- Proven track record of achieving results in complex, distributed organizations
- Proven track record of integrated solutions sales success and leading transformations
- Ability to manage a multi-million dollar sales quota in a highly competitive environment
- Ability to oversee handling of complex engagements, long-standing customer relationships, and customer escalations
- Demonstrated deal leadership of large out-tasking and outsourcing initiatives
- C-level executive relationship creation and development
- Analytical thinking skills and quantitative acumen to support account and market analysis, qualified business conditions, and application opportunities
- Ability to focus on metrics, balance unit specific KPIs with shared KPIs
- Strategic thinking skills; capacity to design conceptual strategies to address customer needs
- Deep knowledge of IT/Telco industry dynamics and trends
- Strong organization and project management skills, with an ability to oversee and manage multiple projects and timelines varying in scale, scope, and location
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).