Senior Solutions Specialist - Security Product Sales ( 599145-1H )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be collaborating on medium and large wireless security sales to our business customers that will help them keep their organization secure and run smoothly. You will be the technical expert on the sales team to support Verizon’s full range of security services, focusing primarily on application, edge, and network layer security as well as software defined networking. Partnering with both internal and external teams, you will be key in ensuring that our security solutions are meeting our customer’s technical and business needs for the best solution and best customer experience.
- Be a leader amongst your peers in IT, cyber, and mobile security challenges faced by our enterprise customers today.
- Effectively work with sales teams, support groups and partner teams to create sales strategies for your vertical.
- Shaping innovative solutions that address current and future customer needs.
- Collaborating cross-functionally to deliver outcomes and provide field feedback to the security product and product marketing teams.
- Building trusting relationships with internal and external customers, including C-Suite and CISO offices, to qualify security opportunities and drive those opportunities to closure.
- Developing and providing expertise in all wireless offerings, products, and services, specifically technology and Verizon Business Solutions Store assets.
- Providing security expertise to our most challenging and important accounts.
- Presenting to all types of audiences at executive meetings, customer demos, trade shows, and Verizon Executive Briefings.
- Supporting our customers through trials to help them choose our solution.
Where you’ll be working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You enjoy creating novel solutions to the complex technical and security problems our customers face and leverage your technical expertise to ensure customers understand how Verizon and Verizon Partner Security Solutions will maximize their ability to protect sensitive data. You work collaboratively and are agile when customer needs change. You can take the complex technical stuff and talk to fellow techies and business users in ways they both understand.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Technical sales experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Master’s degree in Cyber Security.
- Security certifications.
- Governance risk and compliance experience.
- Experience in security and network architecture.
- Experience in threat and risk intelligence.
- Experience in management of complex technical and security sales.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a Connecticut work location, the compensation range for this position is between $120,000 and $222,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is a commission based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).