Research Architect ( R-00054265 )
Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense group is seeking a Research Analyst to support our recently awarded SBNAB contract. This position provides technical expertise to C5ISR Center Sustaining Base Network Assurance Branch (SBNAB) Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Security Operations Center (SOC) and will work out of the Adelphi, MD location.
Clearance: An active DoD Secret clearance and the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI is required to start. Those with active Top Secret/SCI clearance will be given first consideration.
- Identify areas within the scope of the Technical Architecture Team where additional research can be conducted or is needed.
- Work with other team members and other teams within the CSSP to validate requirements, organize and perform research on current and upcoming technologies.
- Identify gaps in the current research and recommend research projects to help fill these gaps.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years, or Associate’s degree with 15+ years of experience in the subject/area.
- Must have a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) to start.
- Must have an active Secret clearance to start, and must be eligible to obtain Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Deep technical understanding of core current cybersecurity technologies as well as emerging capabilities.
- Hands-on cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Experience in a 24x7 environment.
SBNABExternal Referral Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:SecretTravel:Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Cyber Security Research and DevelopmentPay Range: