Market Research Project & Compliance Coordinator - Remote
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Project & Compliance Coordinator, Business Insights & Analytics, Operations
This role will be responsible for providing project and compliance coordinator support to the Business Insights & Analytics, Customer & Market Insights teams in Major and EU Cluster Markets in Europe, North America and Intercon, US and Worldwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Candidate must work collaboratively with teams to ensure swift completion of work activities
- Ensure projects routed accurately through contract and financial systems
Create, submit and manage Statements of Work and Statement of Work Amendments in Icertis and Ariba contracting systems.
- Ensure all Compliance approvals are completed
- Create, submit and manage requisitions for purchase orders in Ariba in accordance with BMS compliance with federal and state government regulations and internal guidelines
- Understand and comply with BMS policies and procedures
- Complete coordinator compliance endorsement activities in Customer & Market Insights Project Management system, Quantum.
- Maintain record of projects in SharePoint log
- Stay informed of changes or new tools that would help BIA staff and communicate useful information
- Proactively anticipate key issues and implement action plans based on changing priorities and commitments.
- Prioritize activities and act based on an understanding of department objectives, stakeholder needs, and policies and procedures for Business Insights & Analytics, Customer & Market Insights team.
- Liaison between Project Manager, Procurement, Finance, Vendor.
- Candidate must possess an Associate's degree or 3 years experience
- The candidate must be strongly proficient in Microsoft applications: SAP, Ariba, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience or willingness to learn iCertis and Quantum
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and superior follow-up skills
- Proven experience managing and responding to multiple priorities and shifting demands while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Candidates must possess strong interpersonal skills, a positive work attitude, and a collaborative approach with other employees across a domestic and international environment, and with all levels of management internally and externally.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive information with an appropriate degree of confidentiality, discretion, good judgment, and a professional demeanor.
- Exhibit ability to work independently with minimal supervision, using discretion and judgment to know when to escalate concerns or issues
- Demonstrate success in working in a team environment
- Demonstrate ability to learn new tools/systems quickly
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is an essential job function of this role which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application or if you are applying to a role based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico and you believe that you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, during or any part of the recruitment process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.