Medical Science Liaison
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
- Position Purpose
The MSL reports into the MSL Manager. The MSL provides medical support, engages with Scientific Leaders (SLs) / Key Decision Makers (KDMs), and drives scientific initiatives.
- Communicate scientific therapy needs credibly, appropriately, and effectively across a variety of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Build trust with external scientific community via peer-to-peer scientific exchange, research and educational collaborations, interactions with scientific societies and health organizations, publications, etc.
- Help execute country medical educational programs and symposia.
- Conduct country Advisory Boards and Expert Input Forums in line with strategy.
- Participate in and contribute significantly to professional organizations, academic or regulatory working teams.
- Provide scientific inputs for digital initiatives.
- Academic request: Master and above degree
- Work experience: Minimum 1-2 years Medical Science Liaison experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentations) and interpersonal skills of Mandarin AND/OR English.
- Knowledge of local regulatory and clinical research guidelines.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to understand how decisions fit into the broader corporate strategies.
- Clinical and/or research experience in therapeutic area of interest.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1