Data Science SME: Python, R, Machine Learning and AI - Specialist Senior (15775)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other business-related field
- 4+ relevant experience within data science or analysis
- Experience leading teams within project spaces
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R, and VBA; and query languages such as SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, d3.js and other web application technologies, or equivalent
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle SQL
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Holds an active U.S. Government Security Clearance
- Familiarity with Agile project management principles
- Confidence to drive assignments to completion
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Proficiency with data extraction, transformation, and loading to support advanced analytics
- Experience with a wide range of analytics techniques, such as statistics, machine learning, natural language processing, optimization, simulation, or closely related techniques
- Strong strategic communication skills to include presenting quantitative concepts in easy to understand formats and actively listening to identify business problems and their causes
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.