Technical Research Analyst ( R-00086436 )
Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos has an opening for Technical Research Analyst to support our programs in Greenwood Village Colorado . (Denver–Aurora–Lakewood Metro Area) .
- Conduct operations research on combat modeling methods, and the applications of analytic techniques to a variety of military planning and decision-making problems and processes.
- Conduct research and analysis, prepare briefings and technical reports, brief DoD and IC customers on research and findings. Routinely interact with Government personnel in meetings and seminars.
- Conduct research and analysis that employs a combination of advanced operations research methods in the study of complex operational and national security issues at the DOD policy-level.
- Perform other technical work tasks in line with a team approach to supporting customer requirements such as in-person or virtual meetings, seminars, sessions, and events.
Note- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Operations Research; Operations Analysis; Systems Analysis; Statistics; Applied Mathematics; Stochastic Processes; or Industrial Engineering.
- 2-6 years related experience in the field of Operations Research or related disciplines
- Career interest in national security studies.
- Excellent analytic, research and writing skills required to provide technical and non-technical material.
- Intermediate to advanced skills as a Microsoft Office and Excel user is required. Writing sample will be required.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI clearance after hiring.
- Interest in fields such as liberal arts, social sciences, and international relations. Chinese language skills useful but not required.
- Familiarity with national security concepts and/or terminology.
- Ability to model using Mathcad, Mathematica or similar advanced mathematical modeling software desired but not required.
- Military background/experience useful but not required.
Security Clearance Information Requirement - Applicant must meet one of two security clearance criteria: 1) have an active SECRET clearance; 2) have SECRET eligibility based on a previous access debrief date within the last two years.Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.