Work Where it Matters
LDRM, a joint venture comprised of Lockwood Hills Federal, an Akima company, and DTSV, is not just another technical support contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At LDRM, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders, LDRM provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers, LDRM provides technical, operational, and administrative support services to federal agencies, including Department of State and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
As an LDRM employee, you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
LDRM is seeking Research Analysts. Come join our team of outstanding professionals! At LDRM we streamline the review, validation, compliance and submission of virtually any government-specific system application. That enables our customers to achieve predictably lower costs, greater information security, leaner operations and more effective digital government. LDRM specializes in background investigation support, records management, business automation and optimization, and administrative support.
- Conduct research on cases prior to these being sent for adjudication by gathering information from a variety of sources, including but not limited to: petitions, applications, and supporting documents, the internet, telephone calls, government, commercial and open source databases.
- Evaluate data sets and interpret the relevance of data gathered including numerical statistics, legal documents, and open source material with regard to cases.
- Perform analyses on research conducted and information received from various locations in an effort to identify possible fraudulent activity related to cases.
- Ensure the integrity of record keeping systems and the veracity of data collected prior to entering the data into the record keeping systems.
- Write reports in a clear and concise manner that summarize the information gathered and identified during research.
- Coordinate and network with agency personnel, other government agencies, and coworkers to facilitate information sharing on cases that involve fraud or potential criminal activity.
- Appropriately handle Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information.
- Perform analyses on petitions being returned to identify trends that may be useful in future research that is being conducted prior to the cases being sent overseas. Identify errors and areas for improvement in memos associated with these petitions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of a variety of resources that pertain to the eligibility requirements.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned to advance the unit’s mission of supporting pre-adjudication as it relates to cases.
- Make phone calls to collect information on an individualized basis, and create reports based on the information provided.
- Evaluate the case at hand, analyze the specific and individualized questions needing to be asked, and execute communication based on an individualized manner (non-scripted).
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- High School degree or equivalent (Associates degree or higher preferred).
- Ability to meet COVID vaccination and/or testing requirements as required by customer and/or contract.
- Ability to successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation, including credit and criminal checks.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Government security clearance (requires U.S. citizenship).
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in Spanish (preferred).
- Ability to prepare reports and analyze documents for authenticity and for evaluation against government standards.
- Ability to establish effective communications with peers and with government officials.
- Ability to use databases for the purpose of obtaining and validating information.
- Ability to comprehend government regulations.
- Ability to conduct telephonic interviews for the purpose of obtaining information and for validating petition information.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data and interview responses to prepare concise reports and records of findings.
- Must live within 90 miles commuting distance of the work site in Williamsburg, KY
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; lift; bend; reach; carry; stoop; kneel; use hand and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; use fingers and hands to type or write; speak; or hear. Specific vision abilities may be required to perform the job which may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, or the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: Mainly office but may also include all other work environments as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at email@example.com or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contact information).
Job: Office & Administrative Support
Organization: Lockwood Hills Federal, LLC
Shift: Day Job
Work Type: Hybrid
Req ID: LOC01144