Research Scientist, SME (TS/SCI able to obtain/maintain CI Poly)
Work Where it Matters
SAVA, an Akima company, is not just another global services contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At SAVA, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders , SAVA provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers , SAVA delivers global solutions that enhance business processes, lower costs, and take on today’s missions with greater opportunity, agility, and strength.
As a SAVA employee , you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
SAVA is seeking a Research Analyst to support the Stormbreaker Contract in Bethesda, MD
- Performing in-depth technical studies requiring specialized skills or knowledge.
- Developing technology roadmaps.
- Conducting risk/benefit analysis of different technical choices or outcomes.
- Providing independent reviews and summaries of technical and scientific literature.
- Participating, presenting, and producing materials for working groups, workshops, and interagency forums to provide expertise and technical consultation.
- Providing expertise on research and development processes.
- Providing technical consultation and assessments on specific topics.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Top Secret/SCI CI poly Clearance.
- BA degree and S degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum 3 years working with or in the IC.
- Experience providing advice, analysis, and insight on Science and Technology areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at email@example.com or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contract information).
Job: Life, Physical & Social Science
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Clearance: TS/SCI CI poly
Shift: Day Job
Work Type: On-Site
Req ID: SAV05015