Flow Testing Operator
Flow Testing Operator
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23,000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- Maintenance, service, rigging, identification and understanding of equipment
- Data collection
- Logistics of crew and equipment mobilization
- Communication with site supervisor and associated oilfield services
- Follow and comply with company HSE Policies and Procedures and regulations.
- Portrays a positive attitude towards the Company, the company vehicles, as well as the company equipment
- Understands that the safe operation of any Company vehicle is a condition of employment and that you are expected to drive safely, courteously and responsibly
- Responsible for all the proper record keeping
- Provides our Company and our customers with professional expertise
- Work on a 21/7 rotation
You are meant for this job if
- Possess 1 year of related industry experience (is an asset)
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Exemplary communication skills, written and verbal, to all levels of the company
- Good analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Will have appropriate safety certificates (H2S, WHIMIS, GODI, First Aid, etc.)
- Understand that safe operation of company vehicles is a condition of employment and are expected to drive safely, courteously and responsibly
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Outdoor weather conditions including cold, hot, wet, and humid conditions. Requires working near moving mechanical parts. Occasional exposure to fumes, airborne particles, toxic/caustic chemicals. Minimal risk of electric shock. Moderate to very loud noise levels. Appropriate PPE is provided and required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Standing; Walking; Ability to talk and hear; Use of arms and hands to reach, manipulate with fingers, handle, feel and/or lift no more than 50lbs; Ability to climb, balance, stoop, crouch, crawl; Ability to see close distance, long distance, identify and distinguish colors, observe and area that can be seen up and down or left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point (peripheral), judge distances and spatial relationships, three-dimensional vision (depth perceptions), ability to adjust and focus. Appropriate PPE is provided and required.
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path
- Global mobility opportunities
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran, marital status or any other plurality.”