Senior Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant - Time & Labor Implementation (34125)
- Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
- Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- At least 4 years' experience in working with HCM/HRIS/Talent Management systems, preferably within the Oracle application solution set for HCM
- Experience across one or multiple Oracle HCM Modules - preferably in Time & Labor
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions
- Able to coordinate efforts in line with the "bigger picture" to maximize the overall value of project and process initiatives
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Gilbert, AZ
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available