SCNO Sourcing & Procurement Manager - Contingent Labor (51229)
- Demonstrate leadership guiding teams on source to contract and category management as it pertains to Professional Services and procurement processes
- Create, develop and expand category eminence, strategies/services to demonstrate Deloitte's expertise and market presence. Create marketing opportunities and drive sales opportunities for the team and company
- Manage teams build out of category knowledge and category strategies in Contingent Labor
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and leading edge practices
- Lead multiple teams on the execution and delivery on delivery of large scale transformational sourcing projects end to end through input and guidance around category and sourcing strategy
- Validate efficiencies specific to TCO (total cost of ownership) analysis and market research to develop robust sourcing strategies and recommendations.
- Teach and mentor teams to synthesize data findings into actionable insights, deliverables and robust sourcing strategies
- Mentor teams on the creation of project plans and provide insight on the execution of the sourcing strategy
- Build maintain and manage relationships with key client stakeholders
- Manage process for working with client suppliers to identify continuous cost improvement opportunities
- Lead process discussion with client stakeholders to identify improvement opportunities
- Schedule and lead presentations on project results including identified savings and recommendations to client executives
- Create and explain score cards that provide in depth analysis on sourcing results to guide client decisions
- Act as subject matter expert on all sourcing to contract activities for both internal and client stakeholders. Represent thought leadership and a deep understanding of category cost drivers and market intelligence. Support business development pursuits.
- Delegate action to teams to address escalated issues to ensure client satisfaction
- Finalize consulting decisions by guiding teams through large complex negotiations and contracting process
- Lead recruiting, interviewing, and hiring process for the Contingent Labor Sourcing and Category Management team
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- Typically has 15 or more years of consulting and experience in Contingent Labor/Professional Services sourcing, supplier management, category management. Deep experience with category knowledge in Professional Services and its sub-categories.
- Master's in Business Administration Administration, Supply Chain, Procurement, Business Process Management, or equivalent experience
- Ideally 7+ years of relevant prior consulting experience
- Proven track record of leading sourcing teams to success implementing and delivering large strategic sourcing projects
- Strong project management skills
- Manage teams in the development of score cards and provide guidance on the analysis of sourcing results to guide client decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills to mentor and coach sourcing teams
- Highly proficient working with MS Office suite (e.g. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Hands on experience with e-Sourcing tools such as Coupa and Ariba
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Must be willing to live and work in Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Ability to mentor and lead multiple sourcing project teams to deliver task assignments on or before deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Deep exposure with visualization tools such as: Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, Perceptive, R, SAS, MS Visio
- Ability to foster relationship with client stakeholders
- Deep business process design and analytics skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.