· Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, and label).
· Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
· Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
· Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
· Complete diary logs into inventory.
· Competitive pay
· Paid training
· Medical, Dental & Vision plan offerings including Telehealth Services
· EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
· 401(k) and Roth 401(k) Plans with company match
· Company-paid Life Insurance with the option to purchase additional Voluntary Life coverage for yourself and your dependents
· Supplemental plans including Short & Long-term disability options are available
· Company engagement activities and wellness sponsored events are a part of our diverse and dynamic culture.
· Report any discrepancies.
· Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to lift heavy objects up to 50 Lbs.
· High school degree preferred