Warehouse Worker- 2nd Shift RTO (Fresh)$18 Per Hour $1,500 Sign On Bonus (2211804)
Warehouse Worker- 2nd Shift RTO (Fresh)$18 Per Hour $1,500 Sign On Bonus (Job Number: 2211804 )
Immediate Full Time Opportunities Available Now!
Penske Logistics is looking for Warehouse Associates (Reach Truck Operators) to become part of our growing team. Penske Logistics Warehouse Operations are an essential business and continue to serve our local communities. Come be part of an exciting team supporting one of Midwest’s largest grocery store chains. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have an outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits.
Pay Rate: $18 HR (includes $1.00 shift differential)
Shift : 5-day schedule with start time of 1:00 pm till End of Production. Off Day may very.
Safety Performance Awards
Paid Time Off
Penske Cash Balance Plan
Associate Referral Program
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
If you wish to modify the "Qualifications" section, discuss this with your recruiter.
- At least 1 years of Reach Truck experience - Stand Up Reach truck experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required.
- Ability to work independently, customer service, dealing with others, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime preferred
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Load inbound and outbound freight to and from vehicles and containers.
- Unload inbound and outbound containers and sort according to size of freight and destination.
- Read, decode, and decipher freight coding to expedite freight movement and tracing process.
- Reconcile driver pick-up and delivery manifests.
- Record damaged shipments and misrouted freight on applicable reports.
- Responsible for inventory, rotation and inspection of freight held in the warehouse.
- Complete required documentation.
- Perform cleanup activities in the work area to ensure safety and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Label shipments and product.
- Assemble product.
- Prepare shipments and boxes for shipping.
- Other duties as requested by Operations Supervisors or managers.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The associate must be able to hear, understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g., machinery alarms, medical codes or alarms).
While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms.
The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Come join us today! You will need to complete a Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing, and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :8500 Scudder Avenue 8500 Scudder Avenue
Kinloch, MO 63140
Primary Location : United States-Missouri-Kinloch
Job : Warehouse
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Warehouse Worker
Req ID: 2211804