Warehouse Worker - Dock Worker - 2nd Shift - Full-time - $20.00 Per Hour
Warehouse Worker - Dock Worker - 2nd Shift - Full-time - $20.00 Per Hour (Job Number: 2300715 )
Penske Logistics is looking for forklift dock worker associates to become part of an excellent team at our Swedesboro, NJ location! This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits including:
Base Pay Rate:
$20.00 Per Hour
Our excellent benefits plan keeps associates and their families happy, healthy, and secure. To learn more visit https://penske.jobs/benefits/
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K, with company match
- Associate Referral Program
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator - $20.00 per hour
- Schedule(s) - Dock Worker, Full-time, Monday through Friday 4:00PM - 12:00AM
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Stage and sort products for loading
- Load and unload trailers
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Electronically scan and move products using a warehouse management system
- Maintains inventory records
- Quality control – ensure materials are up to company standard
- Pack containers and re-pack damaged containers
- Operate forklifts, pallet jacks and a variety of warehouse mechanical equipment
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Prior forklift experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required
- Ability to work independently, customer service, dealing with others, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime preferred
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Ability to work independently, customer service, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible, and time management skills required
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required
- Complete a Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing, and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :1140 Commerce Blvd 1140 Commerce Blvd
Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Primary Location : United States-New Jersey-Swedesboro
Job : Warehouse
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Warehouse Worker
Req ID: 2300715