Warehouse Worker - Clamp Truck Operator - Weekend Day Shift
Warehouse Worker - Clamp Truck Operator - Weekend Day Shift (Job Number: 2309090 )
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits including:
$19.50 Base Rate/ Plus $1.00 Shift Differential = $20.50 per hour
Up to $2.55 Performance Incentive
- Weekend Day Shift/ 12 hour Shifts/ Friday-Sunday/ 6:00 am-6:00 pm
- When mandatory overtime is implemented, it may fall on days the associate is not necessarily scheduled to work. The same can be said for voluntary overtime as well.
- $1500 Retention bonus after 90-days of employment
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Associate Referral Program
- $125.00 Boot Allowance after 90 days of employment
Our associates also enjoy numerous associate discounts and opportunities to grow with the organization!
- Operating a Stand-Up Clamp Truck
- Loads and unloads trailers
- Sorts and places parts in racks or other designated areas
- Stacks cardboard boxes and pallets
- Move materials within the warehouse
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- Electronically scan products using a warehouse management system
- Quality control
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- No prior warehouse experience required but preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required
- Ability to work independently, customer service, dealing with others, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime preferred
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Ability to work independently, customer service, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, flexible, and time management skills required
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required
- Complete a Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening required.
This position is designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Logistics
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :4532 United Dr 4532 United Dr
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Shippensburg
Job : Warehouse
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Warehouse Worker
Req ID: 2309090