Dock Worker $1,500 Sign on Bonus Excellent Full-time Opportunity $18 p/h (2205998)
Dock Worker $1,500 Sign on Bonus Excellent Full-time Opportunity $18 p/h (Job Number: 2205998 )
Penske Logistics is looking for dock associates to become part of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment
Why is Penske Logistics for you?
We take pride in offering a competitive wage and great benefits including:
- $18.00 per hour
- $ 500 Monthly Attendance Bonus
2nd Shift Available
- Monday- Friday 4:00pm-12:30am
We have Walk-Ins interview every Tuesday from 9:00am-6:00pm
Work Location: 4550 Creek Rd, , Cincinnati, OH, 45242
Paid Time Off
Associate Referral Program
Benefits: Our excellent benefits plan keep associates and their families happy, healthy and secure. To learn more visit https://penske.jobs/benefits/
- Follow all safety requirements
- Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio headset
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the shift
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading via electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products onto pallets and preparing them for shipment
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team, solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
Come join us today! You will need to complete a Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
About Penske Logistics
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing, and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to learn more.
Work Locations :4550 Creek Rd 4550 Creek Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Primary Location : United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Job : Warehouse
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PL.Dock Worker
Req ID: 2205998