.Net Developer ( R-00079376-OTHLOC-0051 )
DescriptionJob Description:Are you interested in improving and shaping the IT industry? Leidos is seeking a .Net Developer who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in supporting an Investor-Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. Leidos has a long-term customer who we have supported in all areas of IT operations since the client’s first outsourcing engagement over 20 years ago.
Leidos has an opening for a mid .Net Developer who is highly motivated, responsible and detailed oriented. The successful candidate will be part of a team supporting a long-term program for an Investor-Owned Utility client. The position requires working directly with client customers to provide world-class application support for multiple utility company applications across Power Generation, Transmission, and Nuclear business units. The successful candidate will design, develop, deploy and support technical solutions in a collaborative team environment. The successful candidate will support and enhance existing applications as well as develop new applications to meet organizational goals and objectives. The candidate must be familiar with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). This position requires an experienced, self-motivating individual capable of performing in a fast-paced team environment, as well as interacting effectively with key customers and users.
Note: On call rotation and evening/weekend work may be required. Additional security screening may be required for nuclear-site access.
- Provide technical application support for client-server, web, and cloud-based applications.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues in highly interconnected and integrated enterprise applications.
- Work directly with technical and non-technical customers.
- Develop, test, and deploy enhancements to existing systems while working with key customers, other team members, and management.
- Gather software application requirements through interactions with business users
- Collaborate with business analyst team members to identify gaps and dependencies in requirements across applications and departments.
- Manage and communicate requirements throughout the software development lifecycle, including requirements prioritization, requirements changes, and conflict resolution.
- Support the organization during User Acceptance Testing to ensure solutions meet the business requirements and help determine the most appropriate actions to address problems identified through project testing or other assessment efforts.
- Work directly with client customers to provide world-class application baseload and non-baseload support for multiple utility company applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar degree or 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of experience working on a support or development team
- Development experience with C#.Net with SQL Server or Oracle is a must
- Experience with Python is preferred
- Experience with Transact-SQL or PL/SQL is a must
- Experience with ServiceNOW (SNOW)
- Knowledge of Nuclear operations is desired
- Must have experience in analyzing, developing, testing, and deploying software solutions
- Strong communication (written and oral), documentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast, paced environment and perform duties without direct supervision.
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with others
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
- Proficiency with all or some of the following: MS Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.