Software Developer with TS/SCI or higher ( R-00080647 )
The Integrated Solutions Division is seeking a Software Developer in Aurora, Colorado to support maintenance and development for the CEGS system, a real-time operational SIGINT processor. The system applications are implemented in C++, Perl, and Python, with development managed by an established and successful software development team with good customer visibility. The candidate must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting a software development team that utilizes a multi-process high performance software system. The candidate will evaluate macro/micro SIGINT data levels and trend historical performance utilizing various statistical applications. The candidate will be a full-time systems developer working in the factory development environment. Familiarity with comparative analysis, UNIX/LINUX, and automated regression testing approaches is highly desirable. In addition to working with other software developers and SIGINT analysts, the candidate will interface with the program manager, systems engineer, and customer on a regular basis, so good communications skills are a must.
- Support software development team which utilizes a multi-process, high performance, software system
- Attend weekly developer meetings to participate in software ticket prioritization and assignment
- Communicate status via software ticket tracking tool
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment to software baseline
- Provide direct customer support via weekly telecons
- BS Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math with 4-8 years of software development
- Strong familiarity with an object-oriented programming language (e.g C++, Java)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism in a diverse customer environment
- Currently hold an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Software development experience with Perl, Python and SQL
- Interprocess communication skills
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and/or Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) processing
- Experience in the SIGINT domain or distributed systems, UNIX IPC, C++, messaging systems