Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get - Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work. (sm)
OptumRx, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, member portal is web-based application build in Java, J2EE, and Spring, Web services AEM, Angular JS and Oracle technology stack. It is mission critical application. This web portal allows user to manage their medication needs via Medicine Cabinet, Order Status, Claims History and other Tools.
- Web Developer for the Rapid Response Scrum Team
- Analysis, design and development of application web component
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience is required with a combination of experience in the following technical disciplines:
- Good knowledge in SPRING, IOC, AOP and Transaction Management
- Exposure on Cloud Application development (full development cycle)
- Basic knowledge in Drupal
- Working experience on Cloud Technologies (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Experience on Continuous Integration and Delivery, DevOps implementation
- Experience in Web services- Restful and Soap
- Database design and implementation
- Systems integration or middleware solution design
- 4+ years of experience in a Client-facing experience
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Knowledge of healthcare domain
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM culture and CA Agile Central (Rally)
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Sonar, XL Deploy, etc.)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.