Front End Developer ( 599435-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Cross Channel Customer Intelligence team that is part of the Verizon Consumer Groups (VCG) Consumer Experience (CX) organization is looking for talented individuals to join their team. As part of the Cross Channel Customer Intelligence group, you will be helping to create anddeliver a comprehensive tracking andmeasurement approach for across all of Verizon Consumer Groups channels. In this role, you will interact with cross-functional teams working throughout Verizon bringing new experiences to life for our customers.
- You will help lead measurement implementations across cross-functional teams as they plan, build and launch world-class experiences.
- You will help translate raw data into actionable insights and better experiences for our customers.
- Your deep knowledge of measurement solutions will help to determine the best approaches for implementations that best meet business needs.
- Help formulate anddrive scalable approaches to measure customer behavior and performance across channels.
- Conduct root cause analysis on performance anomalies and make recommendations to optimize.
- Develop powerful presentations and present to key stakeholders/executives your actionable insights and recommendations.
- Assist in optimization through A/B testing of experiences and campaigns.
Where you'll be working:
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of work experience within tag management solutions/tools.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree in business, marketing, information systems, analytics/business intelligence, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or other related technical discipline.
- Two or more years of work experience within Digital Analytics with the utilization of Adobe Analytics / Site Catalyst or related platform (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Ability to forge relationships with both IT (e.g., web, ops, development) and business (e.g., Product Line Management, Marketing, Metrics/Analytics, Legal, Testing) teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to design, develop, and present executive-level (c-suite) PowerPoint Presentations and in clear and concise language/visuals across all-levels of the organization.
- Good leadership and ability to drive results, positively influence change, and motivate others within a non-direct reporting structure to take action/execute.
- Proven critical thinking, creative problem solving, and decision-making skills with ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative and hyper-changing environment.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools.
- Certification in Adobe Analytics, Site Catalyst or Google Analytics.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).