Software Developer ( R-00085114 )
Are you a Software Developer with an interest in advancing the art of the possible for critical applications? Does the prospect of tackling dynamic challenges excite you? Then you just might have the right opportunity here at Leidos. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your extensive Software Development background to drive the next generation of solutions for our customer.
As a Software Developer, you will design and develop enterprise web applications using a commercial platform-as-a-service environment- ServiceNow. Development will include onboarding workflows, dashboards, and web services to other enterprise tools and security services. In addition, the candidate will develop automation scripts for the continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline using commercial technologies and cloud services.
In this role, you will also develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. As well, analyzes user needs and develop software solutions. You may also analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team. You may also manage websites including design, develop, deploy and maintain activities as well as performs testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications.
Must Have Requirements:
- To be considered, you must have a current and active TS/SCI w/ Poly security clearance
- IA Certification: DoD 8570 IAT II
- BS degree, in lieu of a degree 4 additional years of experience may be substituted
- Experience with HTML, AJAX, and GUI design
- Experience developing in a platform-as-a-service environment (preferably ServiceNow)
- Experience with developing web applications deployed to the cloud (preferably AWS)
- Experience scripting with OO programming languages (Python, java)
- RESTful API development experience
- Experience in an Agile development methodology including best practices such as automated tests, continuous integration, shared ownership, pull requests, and code reviews
- Experience developing and/or supporting CI/CD pipelines (Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet)