ServiceNow Developer - Telecommute (111765490)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Join our elite and diverse team of engineers to develop innovative solutions, aimed at providing high-performing end-user technology products and services to the UnitedHealth Group company. We're searching for someone that is extremely motivated and thrives in a dynamic agile environment.
- Design, develop and maintain ServiceNow workflows and processes
- Develop and configure ServiceNow catalog item and workflows
- Create and maintain ServiceNow Business Rules, scripts, portal widgets
- Develop custom Service portal pages/widgets to support the Business
- Provide release and incident management support for the supported tools and services
- Collaborate with development and QA team
- Understand and practice ServiceNow best practices to maintain system compliance
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 1+ years of experience with creating catalog item and workflows in ServiceNow
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to ServiceNow development. For e.g., Business Rules, Script Include, REST API, Import Sets, Workflow, Update sets etc.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Hands-on experience developing custom applications in ServiceNow Service portal framework.
- Familiarity with AngularJS, Service Portal widgets and pages.
- Familiarity of HTML, CSS and understanding of front-end toolkit like Bootstrap.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks together with an awareness for evolving prioritization.
- Solid oral and written communication skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.