Digital Intelligence Systems (DIS) Instructor/Developer ( R-00090648 )
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Digital Intelligence Systems (DIS) Instructor/Developer at Fort Bragg, NC.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of AS/DIS
- Provide SMEs for the development and revision of AS/DIS TSPs, including individual to collective training materials and scenario
- Support exercises
- Conduct training to support the intelligence operations
- Integrate multimedia course instructional methods
- Facilitate training in large and small group settings
- Use a variety of instructional environments, including classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video-teleconferences, virtual and computer based training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- 10+ years of related experience or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related field and 6+ years of related experience
- Ability to support development of an operational approach for the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), as identified in ADRP 5.0
- Proficiency in DCGS-A or DIS software applications, including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, and Google Earth
- At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as an MOS 35F (All-Source Analyst) DCGS-A or DIS All-Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All-Source Analyst on DCGS-A or DIS
- Working knowledge of the DCGS-A or DIS Enterprise
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
This position has a salary range of $80,000 - $90,000.
G37TREXPay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.