Digital Intelligence Systems (DIS) Instructor / Developer ( R-00091073 )
The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Digital Intelligence Systems (DIS) Instructor / Developer at Ft Bragg, NC.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Accountable for all aspects of the DISFC, GEP, and DISMG course functions
- Creates course content based on DIG and Working Group inputs
- Accountable for creating, editing, managing, and maintaining lesson plans, workshops, practical exercises, testable material (test bank), full Training Support Packages (TSPs), and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Synchronize input from the DIG community
- Work directly with the DISMGC Course Manager to assess current and future course material
- Assist in the development, execution, updates, and continual evolution of the DISMG and training trajectory courses through working groups, emerging technologies, and AAR reviews
- Accountable for instructing, providing instruction assistance, and appropriate scenario development for all courses under the DISMG portfolio
- Facilitates training and instruction in large and small group settings
- Supports exercises and training in a variety of instructional environments to include classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video-teleconferences, virtual training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments
- Must attend and graduate DISFC, GEP, and DISMG within 90 days
-Ability to support development of an operational approach for the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), as identified in ADRP 5.0
-Proficiency in DCGS-A or DIS software applications, including Analyst Notebook, ArcGIS, M3, Query Tree, and Google Earth
-At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as an MOS 35F (All-Source Analyst) DCGS-A or DIS All-Source Analyst or equivalent experience as an All-Source Analyst on DCGS-A or DIS
-Working knowledge of the DCGS-A or DIS Enterprise
-At least 10 years of related experience or a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related field and at least 6 years of related experience
-Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
External Referral EligiblePay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.