Leidos’ C4ISR Analysis & Support Division is seeking a curriculum developer to support the Navy’s information operations warfighting capabilities.
The candidate will work with a team of subject matter experts, system engineers, technical writers, and active duty personnel to development and maintain training courses, job aids, and associated materials used to support U.S. Navy intelligence and cryptologic system training at our customer’s site in a classified working environment. Specific tasks include the following:
- Review software capabilities, apply them to user stories/use cases, and develop job task analysis for new system software fielded with each capability release/drop
- Identify and make recommendations for the most appropriate instructional strategies, objectives, and delivery methods based on analysis of tasks, learners, subject matter, and resources
- Advise and assist subject matter experts on instructional objectives and design
- Conduct need analysis and determine performance criteria
- Coordinate with system engineers, subject matter experts, technical writers to ensure all developed content is consistent, validated, and verified
- Develop evaluation strategies and instruments
- Design, develop, and maintain training materials such as workbooks, manuals, and trainee guides that comply with established standards
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another
- Create and maintain performance support materials, such as online knowledge bases, job aids, quick reference guides, and other digital based learning resources
- Provide feedback on technical documentation, training products, and job aids during documentation reviews, product reviews, and program office working groups
- Manage multiple projects concurrently for multiple customers
Candidates need to present a portfolio with examples of prior relevant work.
- Must have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, English, or related field or equivalent 4-8 years curriculum development and writing experience
- Experience with applying instructional design models
- Ability to read, interpret, organize, and synthesize source material into well-written, concise learning products
- Experience with implementing various evaluation levels
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully individually, within a team, and across multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent computer skills and use of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.