Web Software Developer
Amentum is currently seeking a Web Software Developer to support an IT Managed Services program for a major national laboratory in Livermore, California. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations, for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Develop new programs and subprograms, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Develop requirements, workflow and systems analysis.
- Establish standards for development and maintenance of new and existing products.
- Apply strategic thinking to deliver user-experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
- Use judgment to suggest solutions that balance customer needs, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Create and guide the design of user experiences and interface designs for software features and products.
- Participate in defining interfaces between software systems.
- Apply standard software engineering practices in the development of software solutions.
- Participate in defining and may participate in performing software build, release, and installation procedures.
- Develop test plans and performs testing.
- May be responsible for developing or executing software development project plans, budgets, and schedules.
- U.S. Citizenship required; must not possess dual citizenship with any other country other than the United States.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree and 3 years of experience OR an Associates Degree and 7 years of experience OR High School Diploma / GED and 11 years of experience.
- Must possess a TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q clearance and maintain it for the life of the contract.