The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for an ServiceNow Developer/Engineer for the Global Solutions Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
The successful candidate primary responsibility will be:
- Support the standup, configuration and implementation of ServiceNow’s ITSM, ITOM, TSM, and TSOM modules
- Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles
- Create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports
- Create and configure tool integrations with ServiceNow (Elastic, Netcool, Kafka, etc)
- Coordinate and support application and platform upgrades
- Assist with design, creation and cataloging of business process flows
- Work with other members of the ServiceNow development team to propose solutions based on business needs and strategies
- Perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
- Support business process re-engineering activities to move ticketing and order management capabilities into ServiceNow
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Interact with the customer to address Systems Engineering technical considerations and associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4-8 years of professional experience; or 2-6 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Additional experience may be excepted in lieu of degree.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance and ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance
- Security+ certification or equivalent DoD 8570 IAT II certification within 60 days of start date
- Understanding of ITIL foundation or ITIL certified
- Experience in architecture, design, development, and delivery of data driven operations capabilities, within a DoD environment, including experience building and deploying software applications that meet DoD security standards and updating applications and code to meet security scans and security implementation guidelines (e.g. STIGs).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow standup, configuration, and/or maintenance.
- Experience with JIRA, Git and Confluence
- Experience working with a highly technical team and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to commute to Scott AFB, IL, Ft. Meade, MD, or Ogden, UT for on-site support as needed
- Experience with AWS cloud implementations
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps and CI/CD implementation
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible
- 5+ years of experience with software engineering
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.