Sr. UiPath RPA Developer - Remote
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
This position is looking for a Sr. level automation engineer to create and maintain UiPath automations. They will be working with Business analysts and other Stakeholders to develop automations for internal business partners.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analyze business process and identify automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility
- Analyze, understand, and document the business processes in detail where required
- Develop AS-IS and TO-BE process flows
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to deploy automation solutions
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using UiPath
- Create and maintain solution documentation
- Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes, and provide timely responses and solutions
- Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly, and provide inputs to the change control process
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Support the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience using UI Path for RPA development
- 1+ years of experience in .Net
- Proficiency with databases, such as SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience in creating dashboards from UI Path Insights
- Experience leading automation development projects
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities and tasks
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and high-performing teams to help solve important challenges.
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, or Washington Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington residents is $85,000 to $167,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.